If you need counsel for dealing with a particular PR challenge or opportunity, my one-hour session by phone or Skype is a great option. (For a more extensive discussion and planning session, one-day in-person engagements also are available.)
For a fee of $250, you can borrow my brain (just be sure to return it, please) and tap into my 30 years of PR experience for an hour. Prior to the call, I’ll work with you to create an agenda and get a brief overview of your situation. Then, during the call, I’ll listen carefully, ask questions and give you my assessment and advice.
The topic(s) we discuss are entirely up to you. Here are some possibilities:
- You are scheduled for a print, radio or on-camera interview, and you want to make the most of the opportunity.
- You need help with telling your story to the news media covering your niche
- You are considering starting a PR initiative at your agency and would like guidance on how to go about it
- Your agency is one of several that has been selected to make a new business presentation to a prospective client who wants to include PR—but your agency doesn’t currently have PR services
- You’d like to become a source for reporters covering your niche but don’t know how to get their attention
- Your agency or one of your clients is in a crisis situation and you need objective advice on what to do
- You’ve identified an issue that could result in adverse publicity and want to head it off at the pass
- You’d like advice on how your agency can use PR to drive new business
Here’s how to get started: Email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with a few days and times you are available. Please specify whether you prefer phone or Skype, and your contact information. I will respond to you shortly and get things in motion. A few days prior to our call, I’ll send you an invoice via PayPal for pre-payment.
I look forward to hearing from you.